January 16, 2011

Hello!

Well, I finally did it! I entered the world of blogging...

I am first and foremost a mother of four wonderful children. They are my full-time job.

My husband had no idea when he married me that our life would be this way. He thought our life would be defined as two well-educated, career-minded people who would build their careers and earn enough money to have a fairly easy life...maybe have a couple of kids at most.

Well...life took us in another direction and we are happy that it did.

When we began our family, we felt so blessed that it grew to be more than we could even imagine. I gave up my career in advertising to stay home and raise our children after our first child was born. My husband Alberto has such a great work ethic that he has always been able to provide us with all we need to not only survive but to give our children many opportunities. Our children are growing up to be wonderful people and we are so proud of them. I should mention that my husband works remotely from home so he is able to be present in the kids' lives which is a definite 'plus'!

I am also grateful that I have been able to indulge in my love for art and creativity. Scrapbooking and the paper arts, has given me a creative outlet in which I renew myself. I love playing with different art mediums and I adore all things "paper"! The colors, the patterns, the texture, and the ability to take a 2-demensional object and make it 3-demensional. Rubber stamping and embellishments are my other indulgences. This industry feeds my passion.

I hope you'll follow me and enjoy the adventure into creativity.
-Diana

No comments:

 I'm still enjoying creating tealight Christmas villages with paper.