March 17, 2011

Tag Swap...



Ready to ship yet another tag swap. This one is hosted by Stephanie Miller With A Grin.

Every participant must stamp 20 tags total of two different designs. They are stamped with an archival ink so that the recepient can personalize them with ink, sprays, markers, etc. and they won't bleed.

I've been hoping to get into one of Stephanie's tag swaps since I found out about them but never was able to sign up quick enough. My good friend Chris A Little of This was right on top of it and let me know right when the swap was open. It filled up quickly but we both got in. Hope my tags are well received by everyone. As with every swap, I'm excited to see what I get in return.

2 comments:

CHanson said...

I LOVE these tags!!!
Fantastic!! If I'm not in your group, you need to make me a few!!:)

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

I loved your tags!! :) super cute!! thanks for joining in!!
with a grin,
steff ;)

 I'm still enjoying creating tealight Christmas villages with paper.